If I were a poet I would write an ode to coconut oil. It might start something like this:“Oh, Coconut Oil, how I love thee. Let me count the ways.”
I know, right? Terrible. Thankfully for you I am not a poet. So I won’t bore you. But I will tell you how I use coconut oil every day. Maybe some of these you already know about. Maybe some will be new. Maybe I’ve left out some. But regardless, here are
15 Ways I Use Coconut Oil Every Day:
- Put it on my legs before shaving in the shower rather than using scaryShaving Cream.
- Slather it on after a shower instead of spending time making or buying expensive Body Lotion.
- Use it in place of rancid vegetable oils in Baking.
- Use it for Popping Popcorn instead of vegetable oil.
- Use it for Sauteing delicious veggies.
- Use it as a all-natural Lubricant. (Don’t worry.. it’s in a different bottle than the one for kitchen use.)
- Take it by the spoonful as Appetite Regulator
- Mix it with a little bit of baking soda to make a super easy, cheap, effective, natural Deodarant
- Use it as the base for making Chocolate.
- Use it as a natural Gel if my hair gets fly-aways.
- Place a bit on the ends of my hair for Conditioner
- As a replacement for Nipple Cream for us lactating mothers
- Sometimes as Baby Lotion instead of my beloved olive oil.
- As Face Lotion
- As a quick Lip Balm